Check-in and continental breakfast begins at 8 a.m.
Keynote: Rising to the Attainment Challenge: Using an Innovative K-12 Workforce Development Information System
- Dr. Dave Heistad
- Dr. Julio Caesar
- Dr. Raymond Robertson (virtual)
Reimagine Minnesota Strategies Breakout Sessions
- Strategy: Student Voice | An overview of how St. Louis Park Public Schools has engaged students through a Youth Data Analyst program to incorporate student perspective and experience.
- Strategy: Community Engagement | An overview of Osseo’s substantive structural changes to re-envision the daily experience, made with rigorous community engagement.
- Strategy: Shared Understanding | District 287 will share its process and toolkit to systematically examine, analyze actions and practices to minimize how different racial and ethnic groups will likely be affected.
- Strategy: Student Voice/Personalized Education | An overview of how Saint Paul Public Schools is engaging PreK-12+ students through Personal Learning Plans and Career Pathways.
- Engaging small group discussions on timely topics identified at the conference